Estimate Works Accounting Export Manager* lets
you add jobs quickly to your Quickbooks® 2006 or later company
file. By adding your jobs to Quickbooks, you can apply your
job costs and payroll directly to each job then run the job cost reports to see at a glance if
you are allowing enough for both materials and labor.
jobs are added to Quickbooks as easily as selecting the confirmed job.
Details added include client info, labor costs and materials costs.
- Estimate Works export first checks for an
existing client. If the client does not exist, the client and
job will be added. If the client already exists, the job will be
added to the existing client.
- Exported info includes client name, billing address details, estimate number, site
- Jobs added to Quickbooks will automatically be
marked as 'Awarded' and credited to the correct sales rep.
- Exported details include estimate sub-total, site description, total job hours, total materials quantities.
- Job hours and materials quantities are
summarized in two lines for insertion into two classes.
- Line 1 of the estimate contains the number of hours estimated for the job
* labor cost.
- Line 2 of the estimate contains the number of
gallons of materials * material cost.
* Included at no charge with the Multi-user (Enterprise) version.